1. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. May not operate in some driving and road conditions (including at certain speeds) or adverse weather. Pedestrian Detection operational up to 80km/h.
2. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. May not operate in some driving and road conditions (including at certain speeds) or adverse weather.
3. Maximum braked towing capacity on all 4x2 Hi-Rider and 4x4 Ranger models when fitted with a genuine Ford Tow Pack. Subject to State and Territory regulations. Further weight restrictions apply, please consult your authorised Ford Dealer and/or refer to the Owner's Manual for guidance.
4. 800mm Water Wading on 4x2 Hi-Rider and 4x4 Ranger models. Achieved when maintaining a steady speed of 7 km/h.
6. Vehicle Locator only available when Vehicle Location setting is on. Remote Vehicle Start and Stop on Automatic variants only. Use responsibly and only in well ventilated areas where you are aware of your vehicle’s surroundings.
[†] Warranty conditions apply. Our goods come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Our warranty does not limit and may not exceed your rights under those guarantees. See ford.com.au/owners/warranties for full details.
[^] Available at participating Ford Dealers on 2019MY Endura, 2019MY Focus, 2019.75MY Ranger, 2019.75MY Everest and 2020MY Mustang vehicles first purchased by a Private or Blue Fleet customer or as a dealer demonstrator/service loaner (CCLV) vehicle excluding vehicles purchased under Ford’s Privilege Club or Ford’s Dealership Employee Program. Offer valid for 4 years or 60,000km (whichever occurs first) commencing on the date of delivery to original owner except for demonstrator/service loaner (CCLV) vehicles, in which case it commences on the date it was first registered by a Ford Dealer. A or B Scheduled Service items (and Additional Scheduled Maintenance Items) are set out in the Customer Assistance and Warranty Guide with the vehicle. See www.ford.com.au/service/t-and-c for full terms.